We have recently published a paper about StochSS in PLOS Computational Biology. It should be of interest to anyone who wants to know more about how StochSS is designed or how it can be used for modeling and simulation.
StochSS is an integrated development environment (IDE) for simulation of biochemical networks:
- Define models in an easy-to-use model editor.
- Interactive 3D visualization of models and results.
- Scale your simulations to the cloud with a click-of-a-button.
- StochSS automatically converts your models from ODE, to well-mixed stochastic, to spatial stochastic.
- Supports parameter estimation and parameter sensitivity.
- Supports parameter sweeps.
- Multi-user environment makes collaborations easier.